- This event has passed.
Purple Line Community Meeting
February 27 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The City of Los Angeles Department of City Planning is seeking input on ways to encourage vibrant communities and employment hubs around the region’s growing transit network through the Los Angeles Transit Neighborhood Plans (LATNP) program. The Purple Line TNP planning effort looks out to the year 2040 and considers how new land use, urban design and zoning regulations for areas around Purple Line stations can promote active, walkable places and satisfy City and State objectives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by planning for growth near transit. At these workshops, you will have an opportunity to:
• Help plan the future of your neighborhood
• Share your preferences for building design and scale and the design of public spaces
• Consider ways to improve mobility and connectivity through urban design
• Share your priorities for the types of public amenities that should be incorporated in new development
• Give input on design strategies that can help reinforce the character of key multifamily areas
There will be an open house followed by break out discussion groups covering land use, urban design, mobility and connectivity, and parking.
If you are unable to attend a meeting, visit www.LATNP.org to:
• View materials and learn
about the planning effort
• Provide feedback and ideas
• Sign up for the interest list
• Take our survey: www.LATNP.org/purple-line/survey/